Thursday, October 6, 2011

Muted Tones



This is the type of thing that I like to wear on the weekend - a loose, comfy (but flattering) shirt, slim pants or jeans, and low heels or wedges. I really like pairing gray with color - there's not as much of a contrast with white, so it tones everything down.





I love the detailing around this sweater's neckline, and it's such a light shirt that I can wear it in any weather.  I either wear it with big earrings or a long pendant - I don't like doing anything short around my neck with it because of the detailing.

These are some of my favorite earrings - I love the giant gem in the middle. I felt like they were a really cool twist on the usual hoops.

My weekend's going to be even longer than normal this week because it's Fall Break at my university - so exciting (though I've definitely still got work to do)!

Kisses!

Shirt: Ya Los Angeles via Imagine Boutique
Pants: Gap
Earrings: via Imagine Boutique
Watch: New York and Co.
Shoes: Meadow by Shoedazzle.com

No comments:

Post a Comment