Thursday, June 28, 2012

Un-Boring White


I. LOVE. This. Dress. I love it despite the fact that the bottom is a weird length, it's practically see-through (thank God I have slips), and it wrinkles like CRAZY. It's worse than linen (it's rayon)!






However, it's absolutely lovely. I love, love LOVE the detailing around the neck, sleeves, and bottom hem, and since it's rayon, it's beautifully light.


























































Since it's white, I decided to break it up with a few colored extras, like these:


These wedges from Shoedazzle are fantastic - the heel is fairly low (only a couple of inches) and the blue color means that they go with lots of things. I especially love the cutouts along the toe - it's a fun, interesting detail that keeps them from being boring.  And BONUS! They're actually pretty comfortable.

























































I loooove these earrings - in addition to having turquoise beads, they have little golden peacocks in the hoop! Look more closely if you didn't notice - it's AWESOME!


Earrings: from Change Clothes
Watch: Charming Charlie's
Dress: Hibi's Love Works from Change Clothes
Belt: Faded Glory from Wal-Mart
Shoes: Shoedazzle.com



Much thanks to my dear friend Abby, who took these blog photos for me. 



Kisses!

No comments:

Post a Comment