Tuesday, June 19, 2012

I'm baaaaaaaack!

Hello, lovely (and handsome) readers! It's sooooo good to be back! I apologize for my long absence - I kept having photographer trouble. However, I believe I've fixed that problem, so I should be posting on a semi-regular schedule again. That is, as long as my boyfriend (yes, I said boyfriend) contributes to my blogging habit.

These photos were taken by my wonderful friend Mindy. She took a few others, including these, these, and these, but her big-girl job keeps interfering with my fun, so Will's going to have to step up to the plate.

And speaking of posting, here you go!


I've been dying to wear this skirt ever since I got it - it's actually a wrap-around skirt that ties on the side. I love the color, the beading at the bottom, and how it makes my waist look extra tiny. Instead of pairing it with white or cream, which would have been safe, I decided to pair it with the red, and it worked beautifully. A bright blue like this plays well with warm colors - red, coral, pink, orange. Yellow however, is very iffy, and if it's paired with a green, it'll need to be a nice Kelly green, not dark or neon.





These wedges are some of my favorites. I gravitate towards wedges in the summer, particularly espadrilles - I don't know why. I suppose they remind me of the beach. Really, this whole outfit reminded me of the beach and the ocean (maybe it was the skirt), so I thought this little guy would be a fun addition. Isn't he adorable? Look at his little fish!
































Unlike many other girls, I tend to stick with two or three purses a season, so I generally pick neutrals that are nice and roomy, like this Jessica Simpson bag that I got resale at my favorite shop ever, Change Clothes. This brown goes with practically everything I wear, and I've got room for a good book or five, so I'm set. I'll be using it all summer.




Shirt: American Eagle Outfitters
Necklace: Obsession Boutique
Skirt: BCBG MaxAzria from Change Clothes
Purse: Jessica Simpson from Change Clothes
Shoes: Gap




It's great to be back. Hope you enjoyed the post as much as I did! Kisses!


P.S. I was a member of Gamma Beta Phi Honors Fraternity in college, so I'm going to say that means I adopted this street, even though I think they adopted it after I graduated. Litter, beware! I'm watching you!





No comments:

Post a Comment