Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Lady-like - Day 25





 I felt very lady-like in this outfit, even though the back of my dress was unzipped all day again. I'm pretty good at pretending, even to myself.



I love the combination of colors, and I really like that my shirt has that thin blue stripe to compensate for the solid yellow skirt. And it’s official – these are my favorite shoes for work. They go with nearly everything, the buttons are adorable, they're fairly comfortable, the heels are low but not too low, and they have red soles (I call them my fake Christian Louboutins).

This is another dress that I turned into a skirt, as you may remember here, here, here, here, and here. Geez, I do this a lot. I did the same thing – knotted the shirt and tucked it into a wide belt. It’s a trick I’m planning on using a lot more.

Wow, I just realized that over half of the clothes in this outfit are from Change Clothes. I think I pay their rent…and on a side note, I got this Coach purse there, too. It’s genuine (I checked very carefully), and it was only $40 and in GREAT condition. They have a few more, but they tend to go fast, so you should check them out!

Thanks to Mindy for taking the pictures with her iPhone, since my camera batteries died. Stupid batteries.
 
Kisses!

Shirt: American Eagle via Change Clothes Consignment
Skirt (dress): Cooper by Courtney Warrant from Imagine Boutique
Belt: Can’t remember
Shoes: Unlisted via Change Clothes Consignment
Purse: Coach via Change Clothes Consignment
Earrings: A gift from my Aunt Becky
Ring: Vintage, from my Great-Aunt
Bracelet: American Eagle
Watch: Charming Charlie's

No comments:

Post a Comment