Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Slightly Sophisticated - Day 28

Yes, I know you just saw this dress, but that was boho – this version is a bit more sophisticated, I think.




Oh, and it’s clean, I promise (crosses fingers).




I like this twist – I feel like the wide red belt and peep-toe flats make it less casual, even though my bracelet is still kind of boho chick. I really like the contrast with the rest of the outfit - it's a nice bright blue in a sea of purples and reds.

I also feel like the red and plumy-purple make this a warmer-colored outfit than the other one, which had a cooler purple top. I can’t decide which is my favorite! What do you think?

Top: American Eagle
Dress (as skirt): World Market
Belt: Grandmother
Shoes: Steve Madden
Bracelet: From Imagine Boutique

No comments:

Post a Comment