Monday, August 1, 2011

Personal Wind Machine - Day 24



It never fails. The sky gets dark and the wind starts blowing like crazy when I try to take blog pictures. It also does that when I plan a pool party or a day at the beach. It's official - the weather hates me. Either that, or I'm like that guy in that Douglas Adams book that rain clouds love and follow around all day. Sigh.



Anyway, this is my outfit. The best thing about it is that this maxi skirt is actually a dress (which you may remember from this post). This is a great trick that’ll double the life of your maxi dress – just throw a top over it, and BAM! You’ve got a skirt.






Also, this really cool belt that I find myself wearing all the time is my grandmother's. She wore it when she was my age, and then apparently never got rid of it (or a few of her other accessories from the 1950s). Since she's not wearing them, she's decided to give them to me, which is AWESOME! Especially since I love this belt. 





Portable wind machine not included. 


Top: Gap
Belt: Grandmother (gift)
Skirt (dress): World Market
Sandals: American Eagle Outfitters
Necklace: A boutique in Manhattan
Bangles: World Market and Charming Charlie’s
Watch: Charming Charlie’s


No comments:

Post a Comment