Thursday, August 4, 2011

Sunny, With a Chance of Fog - Day 26



 It’s so hot and humid here in Louisiana that the camera lens fogged up, but I like this picture so I’m posting it anyway. I think it makes the light look cool.




 I’ve already waxed poetical about how much I love this shirt, so I won’t bore you with the details again. But see how light it is? The sun shines through it!

And here are the coral pants again! You tired of them yet? I didn’t initially picture this shirt with them, but I think the soft colors go together well. These pants have practically become a neutral for me; they go with everything. 

The moral of this story is to try putting colors together that you wouldn’t normally think of – they may surprise you.

Kisses!

Shirt: Luv2Luv from Imagine Boutique
Pants: Gap
Shoes: Classified from Obsession Boutique
Earrings: A shop in San Diego, CA

No comments:

Post a Comment