Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Twilight - Day 3


So, today’s outfit is simple, but one of my staples. You see, I have a dilemma: I love strapless dresses, but have to make them work appropriate. Therefore, I have discovered...the short-sleeved cardigan! I got this one (and the other two that I own) from Victoria’s Secret, funnily enough. I’ve always been a fan of the long, skinny cardigan look – I feel like it elongates my (rather short) torso.

I’m afraid I don’t have a full-length outfit picture for you today because the one that I took came out funny. However, I’ll be adding one as soon as I take a new one, I promise. Until then, this will have to do. Still cute, right?



























I love this white dress – I feel like it’s THE perfect Little White Dress. It’s strapless, so of course I love it. What’s nice about it is that it’s one of those strapless dresses with rouched tops, but the rouching doesn’t stop right after the bust – it stops at the waist, so you don’t get that “I might be pregnant” look that so many strapless tops and dresses create.

I also love the skirt – it’s white, but not boring at all because it’s soooo textured. It’s got a ruffled hem, Swiss dot panels, and then alternating panels with a silvery pattern. So pretty! The dress practically begs for twirling, and it kind of sparkles in the sunlight too, which is awesome. Ha, I guess that makes me an honorary Twilight vampire. My special power is…um…telekinesis!





I could totally kick Bella Swan's ass. 








Dress: Indian Tropical Fashion from Three Sisters Boutique
Cardigan: Victoria's Secret
Belt: Abercrombie and Fitch from Change Clothes Consignment
Shoes: Worthington from Change Clothes Consignment
Necklace: Hobby Lobby
Watch: Fossil

No comments:

Post a Comment