Sunday, September 18, 2011

Simplicity

So, anyone manage to get their hands on any Missoni pieces from Target this weekend? I did :-D.



But more on that in the next post. This is an outfit that I wore this weekend that I was particularly proud of. Why, do you ask? Because it's something fairly simple that I made special by adding unique accessories. This kind of thing is especially great for the fashionista on a budget - accessories are WAY cheaper (generally) than clothes, and if you have a few classic pieces, you can change your look based solely on the accessories.




I love this top - it's so simple, but fits well. This skirt is also one that I love because it has pleating that isn't weird, and these shoes are some of my most comfortable, plus they go with everything.


I got this scarf this weekend - in case you couldn't tell, it's one of the Missoni for Target pieces I managed to snag. I love the colors in it - I wear them all the time - so it will go with many things in my wardrobe.






Then, there's my little necklace, which I have named Octopussy after a James Bond villain. I couldn't help it, okay? She's so cute! She even has cat eye makeup on!










Kisses!

Shirt: American Eagle
Skirt: Twenty-one via Change Clothes Consignment
Shoes: ShoeDazzle.com
Scarf: Missoni for Target
Necklace: Octopus Necklace via Obsession Boutique

No comments:

Post a Comment